Welcome to Rita Visa Advisor

Talk to expert


Apply Now

US Legal Permanent Resident (Green Card)

After your fiancé (e), or children have arrived in the United States on a K-1 visa or K-2 visa, they will be required to apply for permanent resident status (Green Cards) to legally remain in the USA as a Legal Permanent Resident. (LPR)

Filing for your wife and children’s adjustment of status once your wife and children are in the USA: Our firm prepares everything required for the submission of the adjustment of status, including affidavit of support, advance parole (travel permit), and employment authorization.

Free Immigration Assessment

Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.