Welcome to Rita Visa Advisor

Talk to expert


Apply Now

US Citizenship for new born baby

Having a baby is an exciting time for couples. If the baby is born in the US, it will be a very busy process involving a lot of paperwork. Several documents are needed to establish the birth of the newborn. If the baby is born in Thailand, then you need to get a Birth Certificate from the District Office where your child was born. After that you can apply for U.S Passport for the newborn baby abroad at a US Embassy.

Once your girlfriend/fiancée or wife has given birth in Thailand, your baby can then apply for American Citizenship. You need to apply for a U.S Passport for the newborn baby abroad. We can help you with filling the necessary forms for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) and first U.S. passport at the same time. We can also prepare supporting documents and request for the interview date appointment for your baby.

Free Immigration Assessment

Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.