Welcome to Rita Visa Advisor

Talk to expert


Apply Now

Child custody

If you wish to bring your fiancé(e) / wife ‘s child to go to the USA. She/he needs to have sole custody for each to immigrate to and live permanently in the United States. This is a requirement from

Read More

Getting married in Thailand

To get a Marriage Certificate with your partner in Thailand, we can assist you to have a smooth and sped up process. The following is our services provided regarding marriage in Thailand:

Read More

Prenuptial agreement

We never wish the worst outcome on a relationship to happen, however, being prepared for the worst is advised. A prenuptial agreement protects you in such circumstances.

Read More

Divorce in Thailand

Your Thai girlfriend or Thai your fiancé(e) must legally divorce before a K-1 your fiancé(e) visa can be filed or before you can legally marry at District office in Thailand. Our firm can help

Read More