Welcome to Rita Visa Advisor

Talk to expert


Apply Now

Divorce in Thailand

Your Thai girlfriend or Thai your fiancé(e) must legally divorce before a K-1 your fiancé(e) visa can be filed or before you can legally marry at District office in Thailand. Our firm can help a divorce through the Thailand Family Court on behalf of your Thai girlfriend or Thai fiancé(e) that will enable commencement of the US visa application.

Divorce in Thailand can also be completed at a district office, when both parties to the divorce are able to appear and can agree on all aspects of the divorce. If one or both parties can not appear, one party cannot be located, or when the parties do not agree to the terms of the divorce, the divorce must be completed in the Thailand Family Court. US visa petitions cannot be filed until the divorce is completed.

Free Immigration Assessment

Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.