Welcome to Rita Visa Advisor

Talk to expert


Apply Now

Child custody

If you wish to bring your fiancé(e) / wife ‘s child to go to the USA. She/he needs to have sole custody for each to immigrate to and live permanently in the United States. This is a requirement from the US Embassy.

For child custody you need to go to the court where your fiancé (e) or wife’s house register book is. To start the process, we will have one of our lawyers contact her/him to get information to prepare the documents. One of our lawyers, a child custody specialist, has the exclusive full-time function of traveling to, and appearing in, the numerous Thailand Family Court’s in all areas of Thailand. Representing our clients to obtain sole legal and physical custody of their children.

Free Immigration Assessment

Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.