Welcome to Rita Visa Advisor

Talk to expert


Apply Now

B1/B2 Tourist Visa

This type of visa is a shorter process but it’s very hard to get it issued. If you wish for your boyfriend/girlfriend to visit the USA with this B1/B2 visa, then he/she needs proof that he/she is qualified to travel, and must show their Financial documents, Letter from your employer

If the consular knows that the Applicant has a boyfriend /girlfriend who is a U.S citizen and living in the USA, there is a 99% chance that your application for B1/B2 Visa will be denied and they will suggest you to apply for Fiancé(e) visa. Please note that all applications differ and failure to provide correct information can cause delays and rejections.

Free Immigration Assessment

Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.